Independent Record Label | Est. 2009
Wilmington, North Carolina

 
 

EVENT CALENDAR

Monday, September 5, 2011

TUCSON HIP-HOP DON'T STOP UNTIL THE BREAK OF DAWN

I'm just curious if there is anyone else out there other than my friends Jonny and Wax, and the whole New Tribe crew (obviously), that realize how much seriously great hip-hop is coming out of Tucson AZ right now.  I freakin' woke up this morning singing (do you sign rap?) my friend Manny's (Black Sai) tunes, from Stone Ninjaz.  Local DJ and PR-guru Carl Hanni was quite intrigued himself to hear about what's going on with this scene in the Old Barrio.  After sending him a few links to sample, he agreed about the quality and slickness.  That led me to posting this article for all of you to read.  Here is a track from each of my favorite Tucson hip-hop groups that I've been listening to recently...

STONE NINJAZ:
No Way by STONE NINJAZ

JIVIN SCIENTISTS:
15 Style by Jivin Scientists

Enjoy!
FLR